TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Safety and Eyewear Administrator
Occupational Health & Safety (Human Resources & Recruitment)
HOYA Lens Australia is an international market leader in the manufacture and supply of ophthalmic lenses. We provide a wide portfolio of high quality products to eye care professionals.
We are currently looking for a fresh new face to be part of our Optical Safety team, based in our Sydney office. This role offers a unique opportunity to develop your existing optical skillset with a Global leader in Optics.
Reporting to the Frames Product Supervisor you will be joining a great team of dedicated professionals and a company which encourages personal growth and development.
Daily team duties can include:
• Accurate and timely order entry/ processing of customer orders
• Updating customer data
• Quality assurance in relation to order entry
• Provide exceptional customer service communication via phone and email
• Delivering accurate information about our diverse product range, services and processes
• Assessing and interpreting optical lens orders and offer technical solutions to queries.
• Process and maintain customer records / data entry with an emphasis on accuracy.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are processed to schedule
• Daily checks on supply availability of frames and ordering of these as required
• Liaise with suppliers both locally and overseas to ensure supply is available for the local customer
• Process safety glass orders in a timely manner
• Monthly stock take of optical and safety frames
• Acknowledge and record client feedback and complaints
• Ensuring HOYA's high standards are delivered at every point of contact.
Our ideal team member:
• Have a passion for optics with a can-do attitude
• Be a competent and accurate data entry operator
• Using the Microsoft office suite including Word and intermediate excel skills as you will be using excel on a daily basis
• Excellent attention to detail is critical in this role
• A natural ability to form positive relationships with customers and team members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A solution driven focus with strong problem solving and decision making skills
• A passion to succeed with high levels of self-motivation
• Outstanding time management and project organisation abilities.
• Qualifications in Optical Dispensing or experience in optical retail will be highly regarded
• Some of the great benefits when working for HOYA include:
• Education assistance/ personal development
• Birthday leave
• Complimentary lenses packages
• Annual bonuses based on business performance
A career at HOYA Lens Australia is your opportunity to succeed in service excellence in a positive, supportive environment.
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that's not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us by the end of November 2023. Good luck!
Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for this position. Evidence of vaccination will be required prior to an offer of employment.
Successful applicants will be provided with full training in our extensive product range.•