TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Optical Dispenser / Practice Administrator
The Eyecare Eyewear Team ensure that every patient is provided with comprehensive personalised advice regarding their current and future visual needs, ocular health status and visual efficiency profile. Our combination of a highly qualified optometry team and state-of-the-art computerised eye testing equipment enables the provision of the highest level in vision care and ocular disease management. Eyecare Eyewear are now seeking a dedicated Optical Dispenser / Practice Administrator to become a part of our team in a full time capacity.
We aim to provide a welcoming environment for all patients, working together to deliver excellent service. Our values include striving for excellence, teamwork, building connections, patient focus and professionalism.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Offering a diverse range of tasks, you will complete the following key responsibilities to assist the team provide excellence in service:
• Welcome patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
• Deliver exceptional patient service, advise and assist patients in booking eye examinations, frame selection, delivery of eyewear, provide instruction on the use of eyewear and future care/maintenance of goods
• Professionally communicate with patients, suppliers, team members and other stakeholders using mail, email, phone call, text message, Facebook messenger and Facebook and any other platform used by Eyecare Eyewear.
• Keep up to date with product knowledge (frames, lenses, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories) to assist patients with their frames and lens selections
• Utilise practice software, and point of sale systems efficiently to manage patient bookings and records and assist with stock management duties
• Maintain the presentation of the optometry and retail areas.
• Assist in tasks such as: stock selection, frame repairs, banking and mail collection/postage
Benefits of working with us
• Extensive and ongoing industry based training available
• Work and grow with a friendly, multi-talented team
• Experience in health administration, customer service and optics all at once!
• Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
• Experience in team-based, customer service environment - previous experience as a dispenser would be highly regarded but not essential
• Demonstrated capability to provide attention to detail, initiative and an ability to prioritize and solve problems
• Strong administrative and computer skills
• A cheerful and consistent level of dedication to match our practice team values
• A willingness to learn new skills
If you are an outgoing, results orientated person with exceptional people and dispensing skills looking for a position within a successful and supportive environment, then we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Apply on the Web at: https://provision.expr3ss.com