TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Optical Dispenser/ Customer Service
Established in 1984 Opticare is one of Australia's most trusted optical lens providers gaining a reputation for innovation, premium quality products and a total commitment to customer service and satisfaction with a focus on the independent optical businesses. With over three decades of lens manufacturing experience the organisation's commitment to world class equipment and superior technical design will ensure its ongoing success and customer recognition.
We are is currently looking for a new team member to fill a unquie Customer service with optical dispensing position where you will enjoy working in a close-knit, supportive environment with In-house training with our friendly team, ensuring your success.
Along with your prior optical experience (either retail or wholesale) you will be accountable for first time every time delivery of customer product. You will have a specific focus on customer service, order fulfilment and general operations of the business but you can also expect to be assigned duties in the following work areas:
Customer service requirements:
- Taking phone RX orders and advising clients with OPTICARE product choices and options
- Data Entry of orders, including tracing of frames for modem fit jobs
- Daily Account Management, adding value to customers whilst entrenching into OPTICARE systems and processes
- Assisting with dispatch processes and packing of jobs with end of day procedures
Optical Dispensing requirements:
-Tracing, marking up and blocking optical lenses
-Edging of optical lenses
-Fitting to variety of lens types including Nylon, shell, meta
With a total focus on providing our customers with the best possible experience we are looking for a confident and dedicated person who is also committed to customer service and producing quality products.
You will need to be an excellent team player, have strong personal motivation along with an enthusiastic attitude and excellent communication skills. Ideally you will possess an Optical Dispensing trade qualification or have equivalent experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A “can do” team player attitude
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a customer service or admin role
- Experience in the Optical Industry is an advantage (retail or wholesale)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the customer
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning
*Salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience*
An immediate start is on offer so if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a crucial member of Opticare’s team to grow the business, this exciting and diverse role is for you, please apply below.