TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Sales Account Manager
At Marchon Eyewear we love optical product, and we distribute some of the best in the world including Nike, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Salvatore Ferragamo, Victoria Beckham, Dragon, Nautica and Longchamp.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative/Account Manager to join our sales team. The primary responsibility of this position is to drive sales through your assigned territory, managing all aspects of the B2B relationship. The unique nature of this sales role will require a balance of skills in B2B sales, customer service, merchandising, as well as an ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical information.
You will have to be able to work autonomously and be proactive about your work and deadlines, but also work well in a team. You will need to be organized, with a customer first mentality, and have real interest in our product and brands. In this important role, you will work closely with our sales and supply chain teams.|
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Managing your assigned territory of optometry retailers throughout Sydney and Western NSW including regional areas.
• Drive the attainment of sales goals and KPIs
• Seek out new business opportunities and negotiate contracts to establish new partnerships
• Product presentations and negotiations
• Present opportunities to customers through analysis and presentations
• Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
• Sales reporting, forecasting and budgeting
• Developing and implementing sales plans
Daily travel is generally required.
To win at this role, you will need the following skills:
• A positive mindset – you will be positive, upbeat with a customer first focus.
• 2 years+ experience - in a sales role or in optical dispensing practice management role – with experience in the optical industry.
• Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills that gain trust and build relationships.
• Self Confidence – you will not be shy, and you are able to influence without authority
• Articulate - strong ability to prepare presentations and communicate strategy
• Organized – you need to be quick, flexible and have excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• Apply our Values – we care, we trust, we empower diversity, and we are one team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your Cover Letter and CV through.