TYPE OF CONTRACT:
Full Time or Part Time
RATE OF PAY:
A wonderful career opportunity in the optical industry is available for an Optical Dispenser to join our friendly and professional team at Christine Craigie Optometrists, a well-known and respected optometry practice in the local community.
* Previous experience working in the optical industry is highly valued. You will have a passion to deliver high level customer service with a flair for fashion and a keen interest in sales.
* Excellent people skills to assist patients to select frames and lenses
* General practice administration and reception duties will also form part of the role.
* Great communication skills, an organised and detailed approach as well as a love of working with people are key criteria.
* Ability and willingness to learn new skills High attention to detail
About the position:
The position is permanent full time or part time.
* Provide exceptional customer service Show initiative and be a great team player Demonstrate attention to detail
* Advocate best practice and adherence of Company policies
Skills and experiences:
* Experience with Sunix Practice Management software preferred Proven experience working in a retail environment
* Outstanding communication skills
* Strong organisational, problem solving & sound judgement
What is unique about us:
We support each other as a team, adapting quickly and helping each other. We value and respect all of our employees and pride ourselves on our very personalised independent practice with strong patient loyalty.
If you share our love of helping people and making a difference, this position could be for you.