TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Competitive annual salary package
We are looking for a Practice Manager with a knack for building their team and making their patients happy! Because who says customer service can't be fabulous?
If you are someone who loves to provide an amazing patient experience to achieve goals, leading your team to greatness, then this role may be for you. We are searching for someone with the following skills:
· Strong retail management experience
· Strong Leadership ability
· Strong systems experience
· A consultative selling approach
· Mandarin speaking would be a benefit, but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us in supporting the local community by providing locally based, industry leading eyecare.
Benefits and perks:
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. We offer a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
· A competitive annual salary package
· Continuing education and ongoing training and development with the chance to earn an internationally recognised qualification in Optical Dispensing.
· Annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits – because we care about the people you care about
About the business:
Tin Wong Optometrists was originally established in September 1992 as separate consulting and dispensing practices. In 2015, they merged to form a combined full-scope Optometry practice.
In February 2020, they partnered with George & Matilda Eyecare.
At G&M Eyecare we believe that no two pairs of eyes are the same. Every individual has something unique to bring to their role, that’s why we encourage and support diversity in all its forms. At G&M Eyecare we are committed to making the environment you work in inclusive and enabling.