TYPE OF CONTRACT:
Permanent / Full Time
Negotiable depending on experience
> Car Parking
> Join a busy and supportive team
> Usually 38 hour per week
In this busy role, you will use your optical knowledge and excellent communication skills to guide enquirers along the best path to suit their individual needs. You will be the concierge, the triage coordinator, the “go to” person and the nurturer.
Skills and experience required for this role:
* Minimally one year working as a receptionist in healthcare along with a genuine enthusiasm for learning new skills
* A confident, mature and outgoing personality
* Well developed administrative skills
* Team player with the ability to juggle many tasks with ease
* A professional and polished appearance
This is a full-time position Monday to Saturday - 38 hours per week. This role offers long term job security in an ophthalmology practice that has been a leader in the field for more than 25 years. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Applicants MUST be Australian Residents