TYPE OF CONTRACT:
RATE OF PAY:
Annual Salary + Super + Bonus
Skills and experience:
If you are someone who loves to provide an amazing patient experience to achieve goals, leading your team to greatness, then this role may be for you. We are searching for someone with the following skills:
* Strong Optical experience
* Strong Leadership ability
* Strong systems experience
* A consultative selling approach.
If this sounds like you, join us in supporting the local community by providing locally based, industry leading eyecare.
Benefits and perks:
At G&M Eyecare we are determined to hire the best people and give them the freedom and flexibility to look after patients at the local level with the support of a proudly Australian organisation. We offer a down-to-earth and friendly working environment with mentoring and support. Also, on offer is:
* A competitive annual salary package
* Earn extra cash every two weeks with a fortnightly bonus structure!
* Continuing education and ongoing training and development with the chance to earn an internationally recognised qualification in Optical Dispensing.
* Free eye examinations, annual product allowance and family and friends’ discounts and benefits – because we care about the people you care about
* The chance to feel truly independent while having the additional support of our office functions.
About the business:
Prime Vision is part of the George & Matilda network where we unite some of the best Optometrists from across Australia. Proudly independent we are your local optometry experts. Prime Vision has been a part of the local community since the 1950s and has grown through many changes, including becoming apart of the G&M team!
At G&M Eyecare we believe that no two pairs of eyes are the same. Every individual has something unique to bring to their role, that’s why we encourage and support diversity in all its forms. At G&M Eyecare we are committed to making the environment you work in inclusive and enabling.