North Balwyn, VIC
TYPE OF CONTRACT:
Permanent / Full Time
Up to $57,000 plus super
No experience necessary!
> No weekends or late nights
> Salary to $57K + super (depending on experience)
> 9 day fortnight
About the company
This role is with one of Melbourne's leading independent optometrists who has recently moved to new/larger premises in North Balwyn. This is a dynamic and forward thinking team with strong management, the company’s goal is to provide the best vision solution available for every client.
* Training - Certificate IV in optical dispensing may be provided
* Career growth opportunities
* Permanent and secure role
* up to $57,000 plus super
About the role
The employer is looking for a new team member who has had customer service or retail sales experience. You will need to be comfortable working in an environment that is a mix between healthcare and retail/customer service. You will need to be committed to provide excellent customer service, have patience with people of all ages and backgrounds. You will need to have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This is a career role with a career path provided to managerial roles within the company.
* Reception – including phones, meet and greet customers
* Work closely with the dispensers and optometrists
* Undertake pre-testing (on the job training provided)
* Helping patients select the right lenses and frames that make them feel great!
* EFTPOS and HICAPS
* Ordering of frames and lenses
* A desire to grow and learn
* Year 12 – with Maths and Science – desirable but not essential
* Customer service and retail sales experience
* High attention to detail
* Ability to problem solve