Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AWST
Fraser Suites, 10 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004, Australia
About the event
The ODA MC Perth
(The Optical Dispensers Australia Mini Conference, Proudly Sponsored by Rodenstock)
Join us along with your fellow Optical Dispensers, Optical Assistants and Industry Colleagues for a full day event of discussions, lectures and practical sessions facilitated by industry experts to enhance your professional development. The ODA Mini Conference has been constructed by Dispensers for Dispensers to offer you new ways of thinking, expand your dispensing skills and allow you the opportunity to network with like-minded peers.
With a fabulous speaker line up and time to catch up with colleagues over morning tea and lunch (included in your ticket with thanks to our sponsors Optique Line and Hoya), this is a day not to be missed. Everyone is welcome and Members of Optical Dispensers Australia (ODA) will benefit from a 30% discount off the full ticket price and will achieve 3 ODA CPD Points towards their currency certificate.
*All attendees will also have the opportunity to WIN a complimentary frame courtesy of Luxottica.
Non-Member Ticket: $129
ODA Member Ticket: $90.30
We are bringing this event to you with great thanks to our event sponsors:
RODENSTOCK | ACOD | HOYA | OPTIQUE LINE | TOKAI OPTICAL
*Nicola Peaper - RODENSTOCK
“Improving lens performance”
*Don Ezekiel - CREATION OF GELFLEX
“A contact lens journey”
*Jack Layland - HOYA
“Dispensing safety glasses”
*Neilsen De Souza - UNIVERSITY OF WA
“Troubleshooting progressive lenses”
*Sujan Soo-Jung Hong - ALCON
“Practical approach to contact lenses”
*Mikaela Bartlam - TOKAI OPTICAL
“Ophthalmic lens coatings”
*Cameron Bourke - LUXOTTICA
*NB: The ALCON component of the day is a practical session and contact lenses will be pre-prepared and supplied in your individual prescription. To opt-in to this session, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to provide a copy of your current glasses or contact lens prescription which will be shared with ALCON. No identifiable or contact details will be shared. You also have the option to choose Plano or to opt-out if you prefer not to participate. Prescription information must be supplied no later than 7 days prior to the event.
Terms and Conditions:
• Registrations open at 8.15am. Please arrive with plenty of time to check in for a 9am start.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Due to Covid related events, speakers and topics may be subject to change
• In the unlikely case of the event being postponed due to state authority regulations and/or recommendations or any other reason outside of ODA’s control, all tickets will be rolled over to the new date or refunded if the new date is not suitable for the ticket holder
• By attending the event, you agree to have your photo taken and understand that it may be published for the purposes of marketing online and / or in media publications
• Attendees are responsible for nominating any specific dietary requirements, including food allergies or food intolerances at least 14 days prior to the event. ODA will provide this information to the conference venue, however meeting specific requirements and requests is out of our control and ODA will be in no way responsible or liable for allergen risks.
Ticket includes Morning Tea & Lunch. Non-Members $129 | ODA Members save 30% = $90.30 Discount automatically applied when logged in to your account.$129.00Tax: GST included